By logging onto www.payforit.net, you can easily:
· Set up an account
· Deposit money at your convenience
· Set email reminders to notify you when you child’s account gets low
· Set up recurring payments
· Check your child’s account balance, at no cost
· Request an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days.
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. If you decide to put money on your child’s account, there is a 4.3% per transaction fee. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child’s account in less than 24 hour.
If you choose not to use PayForIt.net for credit card transactions, the district continues to accept cash and checks at each school cafeteria.
Food Service Supervisor